Saturday, January 29, 2011




Hello Peeps and Readers ,

Cookie Monster

I'm Selling Cookie's for Chinese New Year
Its made with butter and van houten chocolate chips :)
Not the normal margarine and cheap chocolate chips.

I sell other cookies but the best seller ones are the chocolate chip cookies
I've just started out baking as a hobby so it might not be as good as famous amos or chipsmore

It taste delicious and you probably would want more :)
But i can't fully assure as everyone has their own exquisite taste

hardness and softness?

As some may find it more exciting to eat the harder and crunchier ones
CAUTION: its harder than the usual cookies as this adds to the crunch and the experties to chew on them. Not meant for elderly :)

Its 250Grams for RM 15


I sell in small amounts as its fully homemade
no preservatives added

Pictures will be up.
Feel free to order :)
Contact me via chat
I'd love to hear from you (:

Delivery Places - SS15 Subang Jaya
- Sunway Pyramid
- ( places to collect can be discussed further )
(sorry for the inconvenience:)

No comments: